Booking Terms and Conditions
Your contract is with Infinity Media Promotions Limited, of which Infinity Tours is a registered trading division.
1. Your Holiday Contract: When you make a booking you undertake that you have the authority to accept and do accept these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and your party. A contract will exist upon the issue of our Confirmation Invoice. These conditions in conjunction with the information set out in our brochure form the entire agreement between Infinity Tours and yourself.
2. Your Financial Protection: We hold ATOL 6792 issued by the Civil Aviation Authority which provides for your financial protection and, if applicable, repatriation, in the event of our insolvency.
The air holidays and flights in this brochure are ATOL Protected, since we hold an Air Travel Organiser’s Licence granted by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is ATOL 6792. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information, visit the ATOL website at
3. Your Holiday Price: When you or your travel agent requests a booking with Infinity Tours, if we are able to accept the booking, you must immediately pay a deposit of 25% of the total package price - whichever is greater, per person. The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid at least 12 weeks before your departure date. If your booking is made within 8 weeks of departure, full payment is required at the time of booking. If the deposit is not paid on time, we reserve the right to cancel your travel arrangements. If the balance is not paid on time we shall retain your deposit and reserve the right to cancel your travel arrangements and levy the cancellation charges set out in clause 5 below. They hold all monies you pay to the travel agent on our behalf at all times. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time before you book, including any special offers which we may have from time-to-time, and which may or may not be the same as set out in our publicity material. Please note that the price of the package can change until the balance is paid. This can be due to increase in taxes, changes in the exchange rate or even raise in rates.
4. If You Change Your Booking: If, after our confirmation invoice has been issued, you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example, your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible.
Any request for changes MUST be in writing from the person who made the booking. You will be asked to pay an administration charge of £25 per person per change, together with any further charges and/or supplements and/or costs we incur in making this alteration.
You should be aware that these costs would increase the closer to the departure date that changes are made and you should therefore contact us as soon as possible. We may not be able to make alterations to your holiday arrangements within 21 days of departure without you incurring cancellation charges.
5. If You Cancel Your Holiday: You, or any member of your party, may cancel your travel arrangements at any time. WRITTEN notification from the person who made the booking or your travel agent must be received at our offices. The following scale of cancellation will be payable depending on when the notification of cancellation is received:
100 days or more Deposit only
99 - 75 days 30% of total holiday price
74 - 56 days 50% of total holiday price
55 - 28 days 75% of total holiday price
28 - 14 days 90% of total holiday price
Less than 14 days 100% of total holiday price
If some, but not all, party members cancel, additional charges may be payable by the remaining members (e.g. under occupancy charges).
Note: If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges.
6. If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday: It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. However, we do plan the arrangements many months in advance and occasionally, therefore, it may be necessary to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be minor and we will advise you or your travel agent of them if practicable and time permitting. Please note that carriers, timings and routings given are for guidance only and may be subject to change. Such changes are deemed to be minor changes. Other examples of minor changes include alteration of your outward/return flights by less than 12 hours, change of accommodation to another of the same standard, or change of airports within the London area.
We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements. For example, if the minimum number of clients required for a particular travel arrangement is not reached, we may have to cancel it. However, we will not cancel your travel arrangements less than 8 weeks before your departure date, except for reasons of force majeure or failure by you to pay the final balance. If it is necessary for us to cancel your travel arrangements for reasons other than force majeure and non-payment of the final balance, we will pay compensation to you as set out in this clause.
If we make a major change to your holiday, we will inform you or your travel agent as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure. You will have the choice of either accepting the change of arrangements, accepting an offer of alternative travel arrangements from us, if available (with no amendment fee although subject to any difference in brochure price), or cancelling your booked holiday and receiving a full refund of all monies paid except for and/or amendment charges. In all cases, except where the major change arises due to reasons of force majeure, we will pay compensation as detailed below for the period before your departure within which the notice of cancellation or major change is notified to you:
56 days or more Nil
55 - 43 days £10
42 - 29 days £20
28 - 15 days £30
Less than 15 days £50
‘Force Majeure’: This means any situation outside our control such as war or threat of war, riot, industrial dispute, technical or maintenance problems with means of transportation, rescheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline or main charter, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances that amount to force majeure.
As we do not control the day-to-day management of your accommodation it is possible that the reserved accommodation may not be suitable or available to you once you have arrived in resort. If this happens we will endeavour to provide accommodation of at least the same standard in the same resort area. If only accommodation of a lower standard is available then we will refund the difference of the brochure price between the accommodation booked and that available, together with compensation of £50 per person.
7. If You Have A Complaint: If you have a problem during your holiday, you must, whilst in resort, inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier) and your resort representative as soon as possible and they will endeavour to put things right.
You must also complete a Customer Report Form whilst in resort. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow it up within 28 days of your return home by writing to our Customer Services Department giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. Please keep your letter concise, to the point and typed if possible. This will assist us to quickly identify your concerns and speed up our response to you.
If you fail to report any problems whilst in resort we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were there and this may affect any rights you may otherwise have had under this contract.
8. What Happens To Complaints: It is unlikely that you will have a complaint that cannot be settled amicably either whilst in resort or following your return home. However, disputes arising from this contract, which cannot be settled amicably, may, if you wish, be referred to ATOL:
ATOL Consumer Advice Helpline
Tel: 020 7453 6424
Fax: 020 7453 6431
Consumer Protection Group
Civil Aviation Authority
London WC2B 6TE
9. Our Liability to You:
(i) We accept responsibility for the negligent acts and/or omissions of our employees, agents and suppliers whilst acting in the course of their employment in the provision of your travel arrangements and for any deficiencies in the services we are contractually obliged to provide subject to the exceptions set out in this contract and relevant legislation such as The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992, copies of which are available on request. Our liability in all cases shall be limited to a maximum of two times the cost of your travel arrangements excluding insurance premiums and taxes.
(ii) We accept responsibility for death, injury or illness of any person taking one of our holidays caused by the negligent acts and/or omissions of our employees or agents, our suppliers and sub-contractors, whilst acting within the scope of, or in the course of their employment in the provision of your travel arrangements.
(iii) Where a claim arises out of loss or damage suffered during air travel, rail travel sea travel, or accommodation, the amount of compensation you receive will be limited in accordance with and/or in an identical manner to the provision of the relevant International Convention, copies of which are available from us on request. This means we are entitled to have all the benefit of any limitations of compensation contained in any international convention applicable to your holiday.
10. Personal Injury Unconnected With Your Booked Travel Arrangements: If you, or any member of your party,suffer death, illness or injury whilst overseas arising out of anactivity which does not form part of your package travelarrangements with ourselves, we shall, at our discretion, offeradvice, guidance and assistance. Where legal action iscontemplated and you want our assistance, you must obtainour written consent prior to commencement of anyproceedings. Our consent will be given subject to youundertaking to assign any costs and/or benefits receivedunder any relevant insurance policy to ourselves. We limit thecost of our assistance to you or any member of your party to£5,000 per booking form.
11. Behaviour: Please note that your holiday arrangements will be terminated by ourselves or the suppliers concerned (e.g. airlines, hotels, tour leaders etc.) if you are behaving in such a way as to cause, or be likely to cause, danger or distress to others or damage to property. In this situation,
Infinity Tours will not be liable to make any refund, pay any compensation, or meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result of your behaviour. Please note that you are at all times subject to the laws of the country you are visiting and must respect local cultures and customs.
12. Conditions of Carriage/Accommodation: Each journey (whether undertaken or not) that you book by air, land or sea is governed by the conditions of the carrier which undertakes to provide that carriage. Some of these conditions limit or exclude liability and are often the subject of international agreements. Copies of applicable conditions are available for inspection at the offices of the carrier concerned. It is your own responsibility to reconfirm the onward or return sectors of any air journey with the carrier concerned or such carrier’s duly authorised agents and according to such carrier’s regulations. The outbound flight is reconfirmed by Infinity Tours prior to your departure. All accommodation booked by ourselves on your behalf is subject to the ‘house rules’ of the proprietor.
13. Insurance: We cannot stress enough the importance of your taking out adequate holiday insurance against cancellation charges, unexpected curtailment of your holiday, medical expenses arising overseas, loss or damage to luggage and personal liability claims against you. Should you elect not to effect suitable travel insurance cover despite this advice, then you undertake on behalf of yourself and all members of your party to indemnify both ourselves and our overseas agents and representatives (as applicable) for any costs that arise which would otherwise have been met had such insurance cover been taken out.
14. Documentation: Where travel and health documents are necessary to comply with the requirements of any country you may wish to visit then it is your responsibility to procure them. If failure to obtain any such documents results in fines, surcharges or other financial penalty being imposed upon us then you shall reimburse us accordingly. You must be aware, by consulting your own doctor if necessary, of specific health precautions deemed prudent for the country/resort you intend to visit and obtain the appropriate medication/ inoculations.
15. By making a booking with us you agree to the use and disclosure of the information you provide for the following purposes: to enable us to process your booking (when it may be transferred abroad), for market research and analysis, to prevent fraud and to enable us to contact you by letter, telephone or email.
16. Law and Jurisdiction: The contract between us, and these booking conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. All parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Atol Number : 6792
"Your Financial Protection
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you
will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where
you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things
“We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the
services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases,
where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an
alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a
suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those
circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you
agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that
alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be
possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to
make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).”
“If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide
the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or
otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may
make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You
agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those
Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the
non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or
your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may
be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed
under the ATOL scheme.”
INFINITY TOURS BOOKING CONDITIONS
16th April 2010
ABTA NUMBER: Y6283
INFINITY MEDIA PROMOTIONS LTD is registered in England and Wales/ Scotland with registered number 4978109 and Vat No. 672400637
Registered Head Office: Crimson House, 1st Floor, 449-451 Kingsbury Road, London, NW9 9DY
Our opening Hours are: 9am-6pm
Latin American Specialists
Luxury South America and Central America tours, holidays and packages, with a concept to provide a distinct, personal and specialised service.
Exceptional cruise packages to destinations around the world. We specialise in providing you with the most prestigious cruise holidays available at the very best prices.
Olympics in Rio 2016
The Olympics 2016 will be in RIO, register today for packages and prices for the most important sporting event ever!